Vital Villa Interviews 2012: Bromsgrove Jay
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
1980, 1st game was a 1-1 draw with Leeds
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please?
Shrewd, I think villa fans need to be patient and not expect top 6 finishes straightaway. PL needs about 3 years to really get the nucleus of a really good squad that can challenge
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
Chelsea away, Bolton at Home
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
RL is focused towards financial fair play, you cannot knock that. He trusted MON with £80m and it did not work, hence a more pragmatic approach with Paul Lambert
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
Love to see a quality wide player, Scott Sinclair would do
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
Hutton, Collins, Makoun, Abonglahor - As long as quality replacements are found
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
Paul McGrath, David Platt, Sid Cowans
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
Premier - 10th
FA Cup: - Quarter Final
Carling: - Quarter Final
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
Q) What has been the 3 biggest mistakes ever at Villa Park?
A) Letting Ron Saunders leave, Appointing Ginger Balls & not signing Joe Hart when we had the chance
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure:
(based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!)
a) Which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why? Louie Spence, to smash his face in !
b) Age 39
c) Location: Bromsgrove
d) Favourite alcoholic drink: Carlsberg
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Red Bull
f) Favourite Film/s: Rise of the Foot Soldier
g) Favourite TV Show/s: Crimewatch !
h) Music?: Killers
i) Best ever moment in your life: Marriage & Birth of Kids
j) Ambitions: Live life and be happy
k) Wise words: Don`t eat yellow snow
now your turn, how to submit an interview: click here
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove
Pride Of Lions
Proud to be a Villan
Steff The Villan
McGrath's Dodgy Knees
Lew Chatterley's Lover