Vital Villa Interviews 2012: Lew Chatterley's Love
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
All the family hail from Aston/Erdington so it was inevitable
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please?
Right man, right time
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
No best, all worst
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
The McLeish appointment undid so much positive work. But they were big enough to accept they had screwed up.
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
Back four needs a clear out. Clark, Lichaj and Baker to stay
7) Favourite current player?
None in particular - Barry Bannan could become a top player with the right guidance
8) Favourite all time player/s?
Gordon Cowans/Brian Little. Worth paying to see such artistry.
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
Premier: top half
FA Cup: quarters
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
What should the running out music be?
Theme from an Unmade Silent Movie
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure:
(based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!)
a) Which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why? Russell Howard - to see how many times I could kick his face before getting bored
b) Age 54
c) Location: Stafford
d) Favourite alcoholic drink: Bass
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Expresso
f) Favourite Film/s: Elephant Man
g) Favourite TV Show/s: Monty Python; Twin Peaks; Reeves and Mortimer
h) Music?: Motown, Northern Soul, Reggae
i) Best ever moment in your life: Small things, like long dog walks
j) Ambitions: Overtake a National Express coach
k) Wise words: Pointy birds, a pointy pointy, anoint my head, a nointy nointy
now your turn, how to submit an interview: click here
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove
Pride Of Lions
Proud to be a Villan
Steff The Villan
McGrath's Dodgy Knees
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.