Vital Villa Interviews 2012: Cypriotvilla
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
I became a Villa fan in 1972,as my dad was a Villa fan. My first game he took me to watch Villa reserves beat Everton.
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please?
Paul Lambert was not my original choice, but will become a Villa great.
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
Alex McLeish simply the worst manager ever, tactics woefull,Petrovs illness. The best, Alex McLeish being sacked
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
Randy is now learning the British game and after McLeish, he won't make a mistake like that again.
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
Papastathopoulos[Genoa] excellent man marker.Sotiris Ninis,could become a world class player.
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
The whole Villa defence,they have been very poor.Dunne,Collins,Hutton and Warnock.
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
Peter Withe,Gary Shaw,Tony Morley,Tony Daley and Alan Mcinally
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
FA Cup: win
Carling: semi final
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
Can Aston Villa under Paul Lambert become a real force in British football?
Yes they can, bright manager, good tactician.
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure:
(based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!)
a) Which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why? I have met a lot of celebrities due to my work.Demi Moore, excellent body.
b) Age 45
c) Location: London
d) Favourite alcoholic drink: Whisky and coke
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink: 7 up
f) Favourite Film/s: All the Star Wars films, all Steven Segal films
g) Favourite TV Show/s: Family Guy
h) Music?: Greek,80s
i) Best ever moment in your life: My children being born, my son recovering from Leukemia
j) Ambitions: To travel when I retire
k) Wise words: Do not fear the night, but fear what's in it.
now your turn, how to submit an interview: click here
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove
Pride Of Lions
Proud to be a Villan
Steff The Villan
McGrath's Dodgy Knees
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.