Vital Villa Interviews 2012: Villan57
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
My Uncle took me to see the Villa as a Birthday pressie when I was 10 , I just kept going even when he never ! Sadly he passed away a couple of years ago and has joined the Holtenders in the sky.
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please?
I think I'm in the anyone is better the Eck camp. I will give him time to show us his stuff. Did well with Norwich but that will not be good enough for us will it !
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
Best, the free milkshakes at Goodison Park
Worst has to be the news Petrov had leukaemia, shocking news.
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
My opinion hasn't changed , well I don't think so . I never went overboard like some did . They have made mistakes but we all do , it's how we put them right that counts . Let`s see how Lambert pans out .
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
Let`s be honest none of us know how much the new manager has to spend . A new David Platt ,Ian Taylor or Merson would be nice .
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
Hutton Warnock Dunne Collins Ireland Bannan and sorry to say Gabby
7) Favourite current player?
Tough one that , can't think of one I'd shed tears over if they left
8) Favourite all time player/s?
Given this some thought and if I had to pick one, Sir Brian Little , he walked on water you know !
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
Premier Challenging 8th even with the current squad
FA Cup: No reason we can't win it , all luck of the draw
Carling: see above
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
Q) Why do I do it ?
A) I don't know !
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure:
(based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!)
a) Which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why? Don't do celebrities , but I'd like to have a chat with Sir Brian Little
b) Age 54
c) Location: Darkest Smethwick
d) Favourite alcoholic drink: Weiss beer
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Tea/coffee but only the good stuff
f) Favourite Film/s: Shawshank Redemption watched it last year to see what all the fuss was about, fantastic film.
g) Favourite TV Show/s: I'm ashamed to say I watch all the soaps, well if it wasn't for Emmerdale I'd get no fresh air!
h) Music?: Whatever is on the radio. I like all sorts but I'm not a person you'll see with an IPod and ear phones .
i) Best ever moment in your life: loads but the birth of my Granddaughter was special
j) Ambitions: To be around as My Granddaughter grows up.
k) Wise words: Put brain into gear before opening mouth. (This is something I need to learn )
now your turn, how to submit an interview: click here
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove