Vital Villa Interviews 2012: Chiefy
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
From an early age in the 80`s, I could walk to B6 from my house in Kingstanding and my brother in law took me to my first game, I went on his shoulders in the Holte first game against Norwich ironically, the noise, the atmosphere had me hooked.
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please?
He will be the change the club have needed, young, fresh and recent success to prove he is a winner
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
McLeish sitting in home dugout, McLeish being sacked
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
I still believe Randy and the board are doing a good job, I think the McLeish thing served a purpose. Have every faith in the Lerner and the board
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
We need a new RB,LB,CB and DM
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
Bannan to over rated but any for me they all have a price, keep bent as long as we get the supply lines sorted
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
Premier top ten
FA Cup: quarters
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
Realistic expectation for Aston Villa ? To be a consistent top 8 challenger with cup runs/wins and Europe adventures
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure:
(based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!)
a) Which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why? ? Denise Van Outen because she is fit as !
b) Age 31
c) Location: Burton On Trent
d) Favourite alcoholic drink: Jd and Coke
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Water
f) Favourite Film/s: Lock Stock, Layer Cake, Snatch, Human Traffic, Football Factory
g) Favourite TV Show/s: Top Gear, Blackadder
h) Music?: dance
i) Best ever moment in your life: : having my kids
j) Ambitions: take over the world
k) Wise words: He who dares!
now your turn, how to submit an interview: click here
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.