UK time is: 23:17:51

Choose your club

Other Sites

Network Navigation

Vital Partners

'If It's Football, It's Vital'

Search Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register | forgotten password )Vital Villa on FacebookVital Villa on Twitter
 

Random quote: '5% of people are shepherds, leaving 95% the sheep. Which are you?


Only registered users can view profiles

Vital Villa - The Latest News

resource/teams/astonvilla/854_a.jpg

Bent No Longer For Sale?

Well this wasn't entirely expected, apparently Darren Bent is no longer for sale and instead manager Paul Lambert is looking to get the best out of him......

Click here to read full article
resource/teams/astonvilla/344_a.jpg

Latest SCG Questions Published

A Supporter Consultation Group meeting took place in the Holte Pub ahead of the summer friendly against Parma, and the questions and answers have now......

Click here to read full article
resource/teams/astonvilla/840_a.jpg

Senderos - Build On The Clean Sheets

Defender and summer signing Philippe Senderos has said that Villa have to build on the clean sheets we have kept so far in the league, and if we can......

Click here to read full article
resource/teams/astonvilla/707_a.jpg

Lambert Looking For Clinical Improvements

Manager Paul Lambert has said he expects tomorrow's game against Hull City to be completely different to the game and atmosphere we had against Leyton Orient....

Click here to read full article
resource/teams/astonvilla/41_a.jpg

Something For The Weekend (464)

We definitely need something positive to see us through the next eight weeks....

Click here to read full article

Breaking League News

Slip or Not, There Was Only Going To Be 1 Winner
Swansea : 30/08/2014 22:16:00
Simpson Seals Leicester Switch
Q.P.R. : 30/08/2014 22:07:00
Austin Off The Mark
Q.P.R. : 30/08/2014 21:48:00
NUFC v Crystal Palace Match Analysis
Newcastle : 30/08/2014 21:21:00
Martinez Disappointed With Defending
Everton : 30/08/2014 21:16:00

Other Network News

Super-Bantamweight Showdown Talk
Vital Boxing : 30/08/2014 10:27:00
Heading for a Title Showdown!
Vital Boxing : 29/08/2014 17:54:00
Williams must improve
Vital F1 : 29/08/2014 11:00:00
Promotion for Rocky at Red Bull Racing
Vital F1 : 29/08/2014 10:00:00
Coyle to take on Katsidis in Hull
Vital Boxing : 28/08/2014 18:03:00
Campbell Steps up in Class!
Vital Boxing : 28/08/2014 17:52:00
Ferrari call for engine freeze to be lifted
Vital F1 : 28/08/2014 11:00:00
If I have to retire so be it says Button
Vital F1 : 28/08/2014 10:00:00
(Delete all cookies set by this site)