Aston Villa Forum - The Official Steve Bruce Thread
Vital Football

Latest Aston Villa News

Welcome to the Aston Villa Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham MotM
Suggested By: MF
Johnstone10%
Elmohamady0%
Chester0%
Terry0%
Hutton23%
Jedinak0%
Snodgrass6%
Tuanzebe46%
Hourihane0%
Bjarnason3%
Hogan6%
Sub - Onomah0%
Sub - Grabban0%
Sub - Davis6%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Pride of Lions346
2.The Fear324
3.sirdennis227
4.JuanPabloAngel203
5.mike_field192
6.Melon Donkey135
7.HeathfieldRoad1874131
8.Silhillvilla119
9.BodyButter115
10.DeanoVilla115
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (89): « First ... 86 87 88
Last »
The Official Steve Bruce Thread
15 February 2018 11:16 Post ID: #1738793 - in reply to #1658419
Squad Member
JF, tend to agree with 90% of what you say but a bit surprised by "Some still want him to fail"; do you REALLY think that?

I've been critical of him, not least when we played Derby away without a recognised striker - although in retrospect would agree his options were very limited. However, myself and others who have been outspoken about him have ALWAYS said "would love to be wrong", "would love him to take us up" etc etc. No Villa fan in the world wants him to fail - even grumpy old gits like me who get off on being right.

More humble pie - was very dubious about Steve Agnew. Could be a coincidence, but since he came it's been win after win. Again - love being proven wrong if it's for the benefit of the Villa.

Win every game and we go up, simple. Better still, put those mangy dogs just up the M6 under some real pressure and they could still implode. They've had nothing like the injuries to key players we've had (and we've survived); wouldn't wish ill on anybody, but a broken leg for Neves and they could still be blown out of the water.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (89): « First ... 86 87 88
Last »
Jump to forum:
Aston Villa Fixtures  >>