Writer: J P Fear
Date:Friday December 14 2012
Having progressed to the Carling Cup final and FA Cup semi-final stages over the past few seasons, the club wishes to announce the ticket allocation procedure for future cup semi/final fixtures held at neutral venues.
Clubs that reach the FA Cup final often find that demand for tickets far outstrips their actual allocation.
Therefore, the club understands that the emphasis for cup final and semi-final fixture tickets should be placed upon season ticket holding longevity and cup game attendance in order to provide a system which is clear and fair to all.
Key features are:
- First priority will be given to 2012-13 season card holders who have regularly attended previous rounds of the competition and attended Premier League away games throughout the season.
- Greater priority will be placed upon 2012-13 season card holders who have held their seat for a number of consecutive seasons since 1999-2000.
- Identifying 2012-13 season card holders who have followed the club throughout previous rounds as well as rewarding those who have held consecutive season cards over recent seasons.
This system means that it continues to be vital that you purchase or keep hold of your season card.
Allocating Priority Tickets
- Cup fixtures held at neutral venues may mean that the club receives a ticket allocation which is vastly smaller than demand for them. In such circumstances, priority will be given to 2012-13 season card holders who have regularly attended cup games - home or away - while away Premier League attendance may also come into consideration.
- Priority will then be given to season card holders who held a season card consecutively since 1999. Loyalty Points will not be used as a mechanism to allocate priority tickets. This will enable the club to allocate tickets fairly when demand from supporters exceeds the number of tickets that can be issued for priority games.
Order of Priority
Priority 1: 2012-13 season card holders who have attended home and away cup games as well as away Premier League games. This will initially be based on all other games played, then 80% of games played followed by 70% and 50% of all 'other' games' played. If you have attended less than 50% of all other games played you will not qualify for Priority 1.
Priority 2: 2012-13 season card holders who have attended home cup games. This will initially be based on all attendance for ALL home 'other' games played. Priority will then be given to those who have attended 80% of games played followed by 70%. If you have attended less than 70% of all other games played you will not qualify for Priority 2.
Priority 3: 2012-13 season card holders who have consecutively held a season card.
Number of years consecutively held:
- 10+ seasons
- 8 to 9 seasons
- 6 to 7 seasons
- 4 to 5 seasons
- 2 to 3 seasons
- First season
Tickets will be allocated as outlined above. All ticket sales are subject to availability and are dependent on the number of tickets allocated to the club.
Any remaining tickets will be distributed to those who have attended a number of home games during the 2012-13 season.
Full details: Click Here
Date:Friday December 14 2012
Something For The Weekend (476) (Friday December 19 2014)
Clark Talks Manchester United & Okore (Friday December 19 2014)
Lambert's Big Manchester United Belief (Friday December 19 2014)
Villa Injury News Pre Manchester United (Friday December 19 2014)
Cissokho Relishing Manchester United (Friday December 19 2014)
Benteke Sorry For Transfer Request To AVFC (Friday December 19 2014)
Dooomed! Mystic v Lawro. Villa v Man Utd (Friday December 19 2014)
No More TV Changes For Aston Villa Until March (Friday December 19 2014)
If They Won't Sign - Let Them Go! (Friday December 19 2014)
Villa In The NON Rip Off List For Mascots (Thursday December 18 2014)
|1.||Pride of Lions||644|
|Aston Villa||2||-||1||Leicester City|
|Crystal Palace||0||-||1||Aston Villa|
|West Ham||0||-||0||Aston Villa|
|13. Aston Villa||16||5||4||7||-10||19|
|16. Crystal Palace||16||3||6||7||-5||15|
|Liverpool: Lawro Predicts 2014-15 - Arsenal (Home)
» Liverpool : 20/12/2014 07:32:00
|Southampton V Everton Match Preview
» Everton : 20/12/2014 03:14:00
|Team News: City v Crystal Palace
» Man City : 19/12/2014 19:57:00
|Pellegrini Confident Milner Will Stay
» Man City : 19/12/2014 19:54:00
|Team News: Hull v Swansea
» Hull City : 19/12/2014 19:37:00