Werder Bremen v Aston Villa Ticket Info
New On-sale Fixture (Away):
Werder Bremen v Aston Villa
Saturday August 11th 2012
Pre-Season Friendly - Weserstadion, Bremen (Germany)
Kick off - 6:00pm CET
Ticket Allocation: 500
£7.50 for standing
£11 for seated
Disabled Tickets: Information to follow
- PLEASE NOTE AWAY SALES WILL BE BASED UPON GAMES PLAYED and does not include tickets for future fixtures until played
- This is NOT an AWAY SCHEME fixture.
- The deadline for sales for this fixture is 1pm on Wednesday August 8th. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park
- ALL tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis
- The sales criteria outlined applies to all tickets including Disabled/Wheelchair
- Lions Club member rules DO NOT apply for sales of tickets for this fixture, all purchasers must adhere to the individual criteria as below.
- Telephone and Online Purchases will be subject to a £2 Booking Fee
- It is essential that you register and use only ONE Client Reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Aston Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your Booking History. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures.
- When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their Client Reference(s) to hand in order to build up their Booking History too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own Booking History
On sale dates
Tuesday July 24th: On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders*
Friday July 27th: On sale to supporters who attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*
Wednesday August 1st: On sale to supporters with Home or Away AVFC Booking History*
*Strictly one ticket per client reference; remember to supply 1 Client Reference per seat to build up Booking History
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.