Villa v Everton Ticket Info...
On-sale Fixtures (Home):
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Everton
Saturday August 25 2012
Kick off - 3.00pm
Category B game
£23 to £42 for adults
£22 to £40 for concessions*
£15 to £40 for under 16s
£10 to £40 for under 8s
£33 to £38 for Adult/Junior Combo ticket
*Concessions are defined as over 65s, young adults (16-20), students in full-time education and members of the Armed Forces
Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
- Season Card Holders must have their season card with them as existing season cards will be activated for this Premier League fixture
- Telephone and Online Purchases will be subject to a £2 Booking Fee
- The sales criteria outlined below applies to the sale of all tickets including Disabled/Wheelchair
- It is essential that you register and use only ONE Client Reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Aston Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your Booking History. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures.
- When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their Client Reference(s) to hand in order to build up their Booking History too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own Booking History
On sale dates
Monday July 16th: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2011/12 season*
Thursday July 19th: On sale to supporters who attended at least 3 Aston Villa Home fixtures the 2010/11 season*
Tuesday July 24th: On sale to supporters who attended at least 1 Aston Villa Home fixture the 2010/11 season*
Tuesday July 31st: On sale to supporters who have Aston Villa Booking History*
Monday August 6th: On General Sale*
*maximum 6 seats per booking; remember to supply 1 Client Reference per seat to build up Booking History
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.