Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday June 27 2012
Roll up, roll up! Last chance. We have interviews all coded and ready up to and including Sunday. Do you want a say?
Have a go...
The rules.... PLEASE FOLLOW...
1) Spell check your submission..
2) please use I not i to save me having to change them all AND player names start with a capital letter ie Stiliyan Petrov (so many use stiliyan petrov etc and it takes time to re-do then)
3) interviews with just one line/ yes / no type answers won`t be used
4) no bad swearing, not for front page stuff!
5) I won`t put up name calling or personal stuff towards Villa staff/players
6) Tell me the username you are registered with in the email so I don`t have to look it up, if not I will use whatever name it says on your email address
Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please? (at present we are assuming all goes well and he comes, if not I`ll email those who have responded with a new question!)
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure: (based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!
a) which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why?
c) location Location:
d) Favourite alcoholic drink:
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink:
f) Favourite Film/s:
g) Favourite TV Show/s:
i) Best ever moment in your life:
k) Wise words:
PLEASE PLEASE folks, follow the simple rules, spell check, let me have your username or
the name to publish it under etc.
Interviews so far:
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove
Date:Wednesday June 27 2012
Mini Transfer Round Up 4/7/15 (Saturday July 4 2015)
Richards Looking For A Good 2015-16 (Saturday July 4 2015)
Two Villa Games Moved (Friday July 3 2015)
Nicklas Helenius Departs Aston Villa (Friday July 3 2015)
Shock Horror - Villa Transfer Link That's True! (Thursday July 2 2015)
Villa Ticket Details - Away To AFC Bournemouth (Thursday July 2 2015)
What Cars Do The Premiership Captains' Drive? (Thursday July 2 2015)
Infographic - Even Balotelli Outperformed Vlaar! (Thursday July 2 2015)
£9m Midfielder Link INWARD - Delph Going Or??? (Thursday July 2 2015)
Speculation in Football - The Writer`s View (Thursday July 2 2015)
|2.||Pride of Lions||260|
|1. AFC Bournemouth||0||0||0||0||+0||0|
|3. Aston Villa||0||0||0||0||+0||0|
|5. Crystal Palace||0||0||0||0||+0||0|
|7. Leicester City||0||0||0||0||+0||0|
|Ten Years Ahead Of Our Time!
» Spurs : 05/07/2015 13:12:00
|Di Maria Injured on International Duty
» Man Utd : 05/07/2015 12:32:00
|Italian Defender on United Radar
» Man Utd : 05/07/2015 11:57:01
|Another Club Enters Race for Hammers Target
» West Ham : 05/07/2015 11:48:01
|Hammers in race for Basel Striker
» West Ham : 05/07/2015 11:38:01