Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday June 27 2012
Roll up, roll up! Last chance. We have interviews all coded and ready up to and including Sunday. Do you want a say?
Have a go...
The rules.... PLEASE FOLLOW...
1) Spell check your submission..
2) please use I not i to save me having to change them all AND player names start with a capital letter ie Stiliyan Petrov (so many use stiliyan petrov etc and it takes time to re-do then)
3) interviews with just one line/ yes / no type answers won`t be used
4) no bad swearing, not for front page stuff!
5) I won`t put up name calling or personal stuff towards Villa staff/players
6) Tell me the username you are registered with in the email so I don`t have to look it up, if not I will use whatever name it says on your email address
Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: email@example.com
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please? (at present we are assuming all goes well and he comes, if not I`ll email those who have responded with a new question!)
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure: (based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!
a) which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why?
c) location Location:
d) Favourite alcoholic drink:
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink:
f) Favourite Film/s:
g) Favourite TV Show/s:
i) Best ever moment in your life:
k) Wise words:
PLEASE PLEASE folks, follow the simple rules, spell check, let me have your username or
the name to publish it under etc.
Interviews so far:
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove
Date:Wednesday June 27 2012
Keep Doing The Same Thing = Same Old Results (Tuesday October 21 2014)
The Villa Times - 20/10/2014 (Monday October 20 2014)
Vital Villa Fantasy League Update (Monday October 20 2014)
AVFC: This Season v Last Season After 8 Games (Monday October 20 2014)
Senderos For QPR, Okore Not Ready? (Monday October 20 2014)
Robinson Extends Preston Stay (Sunday October 19 2014)
Baker A Doubt For QPR (Sunday October 19 2014)
Villa Linked With Ings? (Sunday October 19 2014)
Paul Lambert Post Match Honesty Shocker! (Sunday October 19 2014)
Stats: Everton v Aston Villa (Saturday October 18 2014)
|1.||Pride of Lions||612|
|8.||Villan Of The North||132|
|Aston Villa||0||-||2||Man City|
|Aston Villa||2||-||1||Hull City|
|11. Hull City||8||2||4||2||0||10|
|12. Aston Villa||8||3||1||4||-8||10|
|15. Leicester City||8||2||3||3||-2||9|
|Keep Doing The Same Thing = Same Old Results
» Aston Villa : 21/10/2014 12:52:00
|Sir Bobby Auction Update
» Newcastle : 21/10/2014 12:39:00
|Lost Game of Missed Chances and Hammer Blows!
» Burnley : 21/10/2014 12:11:00
|Magnificent Seven for Baines
» Everton : 21/10/2014 11:00:00
|Are We For Real?
» Newcastle : 21/10/2014 10:48:00