Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday June 27 2012
Roll up, roll up! Last chance. We have interviews all coded and ready up to and including Sunday. Do you want a say?
Have a go...
The rules.... PLEASE FOLLOW...
1) Spell check your submission..
2) please use I not i to save me having to change them all AND player names start with a capital letter ie Stiliyan Petrov (so many use stiliyan petrov etc and it takes time to re-do then)
3) interviews with just one line/ yes / no type answers won`t be used
4) no bad swearing, not for front page stuff!
5) I won`t put up name calling or personal stuff towards Villa staff/players
6) Tell me the username you are registered with in the email so I don`t have to look it up, if not I will use whatever name it says on your email address
Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: email@example.com
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please? (at present we are assuming all goes well and he comes, if not I`ll email those who have responded with a new question!)
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure: (based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!
a) which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why?
c) location Location:
d) Favourite alcoholic drink:
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink:
f) Favourite Film/s:
g) Favourite TV Show/s:
i) Best ever moment in your life:
k) Wise words:
PLEASE PLEASE folks, follow the simple rules, spell check, let me have your username or
the name to publish it under etc.
Interviews so far:
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove
Date:Wednesday June 27 2012
Something For The Weekend (484) (Friday February 27 2015)
Mystic Mug v Lawro - Newcastle Utd v Aston Villa (Friday February 27 2015)
Aston Villa Injury Table ... And Our Oppo (Friday February 27 2015)
Audio - Sherwood Previewing Newcastle (Friday February 27 2015)
Sherwood Backs Benteke (Friday February 27 2015)
Sherwood Targets Six Wins (Thursday February 26 2015)
Pre Newcastle Injury News for Villa (Thursday February 26 2015)
Sherwood's Youth Focus Already Changing (Thursday February 26 2015)
Sanchez Looking To Kick On (Thursday February 26 2015)
Aston Villa Loss Plummets Like League Position (Tuesday February 24 2015)
|2.||Pride of Lions||777|
|8.||Villan Of The North||268|
|Hull City||2||-||0||Aston Villa|
|Leicester City||1||-||0||Aston Villa|
|15. Hull City||26||6||8||12||-10||26|
|19. Aston Villa||26||5||7||14||-23||22|
|20. Leicester City||26||4||6||16||-18||18|
|Liverpool: LFC Cleared Of FFP Breach
» Liverpool : 27/02/2015 20:26:00
|Previous Line-Ups: Burnley vs Swansea City
» Swansea : 27/02/2015 20:00:00
|'Burnley Are Very High Tempo & Very Intense'
» Swansea : 27/02/2015 19:29:00
|Same Again at Burnley? Or Back To Wingers?
» Swansea : 27/02/2015 19:17:00
|Chelsea v Spurs - The Statistics
» Chelsea : 27/02/2015 18:38:00