Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday June 20 2012
Have your say, the Vital Villa interviews are in full swing and now we need yours!!!
The rules.... PLEASE FOLLOW...
1) Spell check your submission..
2) please use I not i to save me having to change them all AND player names start with a capital letter ie Stiliyan Petrov (so many use stiliyan petrov etc and it takes time to re-do then)
3) interviews with just one line/ yes / no type answers won`t be used
4) no bad swearing, not for front page stuff!
5) I won`t put up name calling or personal stuff towards Villa staff/players
6) Tell me the username you are registered with in the email so I don`t have to look it up, if not I will use whatever name it says on your email address
Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please? (at present we are assuming all goes well and he comes, if not I`ll email those who have responded with a new question!)
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure: (based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!
a) which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why?
c) location Location:
d) Favourite alcoholic drink:
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink:
f) Favourite Film/s:
g) Favourite TV Show/s:
i) Best ever moment in your life:
k) Wise words:
PLEASE PLEASE folks, follow the simple rules, spell check, let me have your username or
the name to publish it under etc.
Interviews so far:
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove
Date:Wednesday June 20 2012
Lambert Admits Tactics Always Down To Him (Friday December 26 2014)
Lawro v Mystic Mug - Swansea City v Aston Villa (Friday December 26 2014)
Lambert - We're In Good Shape Ahead Of Swansea (Wednesday December 24 2014)
Strange Season For Vlaar (Wednesday December 24 2014)
Tonev's Agent In Told You So Wibble (Wednesday December 24 2014)
Lambert Is Looking For Cleverley Deal (Wednesday December 24 2014)
May Santa Bring You All A Happy Villamas! (Wednesday December 24 2014)
Boxing Day Villa Injury News (Tuesday December 23 2014)
Okore Set For A Happy Christmas (Tuesday December 23 2014)
The FA Charge Aston Villa Over Players Reaction (Tuesday December 23 2014)
|2.||Pride of Lions||789|
|Aston Villa||1||-||1||Man Utd|
|Aston Villa||2||-||1||Leicester City|
|Crystal Palace||0||-||1||Aston Villa|
|12. Aston Villa||17||5||5||7||-10||20|
|Chelsea v West Ham - Team News
» West Ham : 26/12/2014 11:58:00
|Chelsea v West Ham - Team-Sheets
» Chelsea : 26/12/2014 11:56:00
|Top Four Finish But
» Man Utd : 26/12/2014 11:46:00
|Going Back to Where It All Started?
» Chelsea : 26/12/2014 11:38:00
|Boxing Day: Sunderland Take On Hull City
» Sunderland : 26/12/2014 11:26:00