Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday June 20 2012
Have your say, the Vital Villa interviews are in full swing and now we need yours!!!
The rules.... PLEASE FOLLOW...
1) Spell check your submission..
2) please use I not i to save me having to change them all AND player names start with a capital letter ie Stiliyan Petrov (so many use stiliyan petrov etc and it takes time to re-do then)
3) interviews with just one line/ yes / no type answers won`t be used
4) no bad swearing, not for front page stuff!
5) I won`t put up name calling or personal stuff towards Villa staff/players
6) Tell me the username you are registered with in the email so I don`t have to look it up, if not I will use whatever name it says on your email address
Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: email@example.com
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please? (at present we are assuming all goes well and he comes, if not I`ll email those who have responded with a new question!)
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure: (based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!
a) which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why?
c) location Location:
d) Favourite alcoholic drink:
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink:
f) Favourite Film/s:
g) Favourite TV Show/s:
i) Best ever moment in your life:
k) Wise words:
PLEASE PLEASE folks, follow the simple rules, spell check, let me have your username or
the name to publish it under etc.
Interviews so far:
Stephen Jay Hawkings
we`re not fickle
Carew AV Legend
sid is god
McGrath For Pope
Smell the Glove
Date:Wednesday June 20 2012
Things That You Would Chnage About Football? (Tuesday September 2 2014)
Pretty Pathetic 'Backing' Of Your Manager Randy (Tuesday September 2 2014)
Villa's Dealings Done? (Monday September 1 2014)
Canales Bid Made? (Monday September 1 2014)
The Villa Times - 01/09/2014 (Monday September 1 2014)
Ron Vlaar Going NOWHERE - Concrete News (Monday September 1 2014)
Vital Villa Player Of The Month (August) (Monday September 1 2014)
Breaking News - Villa Agree Fee For Cleverley (Monday September 1 2014)
Dreams Come True At Villa Park (Monday September 1 2014)
Man Of The Match - Villa v Hull (Monday September 1 2014)
|3.||Pride of Lions||40|
|3. Aston Villa||3||2||1||0||+2||7|
|4. Man City||3||2||0||1||+3||6|
» Man Utd : 02/09/2014 10:04:00
» West Ham : 02/09/2014 10:02:00
» West Ham : 02/09/2014 10:01:00
|What Did We Really Expect?
» Spurs : 02/09/2014 09:38:00
|Things That You Would Chnage About Football?
» Aston Villa : 02/09/2014 09:08:00