Writer: J P Fear
Date:Friday June 1 2012
The World famous Vital Villa interviews are back. Me? Delusions of grandeur... yeah, fair comment! Anyway, it is your turn for opinions and answers!
The last interviews: Click Here (this one has the links to all of last summers interviews)
So now have your say!
The rules.... PLEASE FOLLOW...
1) Spell check your submission..
2) please use I not i to save me having to change them all AND player names start with a capital letter ie Stiliyan Petrov (so many use stiliyan petrov etc and it takes time to re-do then)
3) interviews with just one line/ yes / no type answers won`t be used
4) no bad swearing, not for front page stuff!
5) I won`t put up name calling or personal stuff towards Villa staff/players
6) Tell me the username you are registered with in the email so I don`t have to look it up, if not I will use whatever name it says on your email address
Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: Send your answers - with subject Vital Villa interview and your username in the subject to: email@example.com
I will acknowledge receipt, interviews go in a queue and all (that follow the rules) will be published, I space them out and time them.
1) When did you become a Villa fan and why?
2) Paul Lambert? Your opinion please? (at present we are assuming all goes well and he comes, if not I`ll email those who have responded with a new question!)
3) Best and worst moments of last season?
4) Your opinion of Randy Lerner and the board, can a decent season next season make up for last season?
5) Which player/s should Villa sign this summer?
6) Which player/s should Villa get rid of this summer?
7) Favourite current player?
8) Favourite all time player/s?
9) What do you expect us to do/finish this season assuming a decent transfer window with £25m or so spent?
10) You can ask yourself any question you want to about Villa and what is your answer?
11) Just to change the theme slightly, a snap shot of you outside of football, answer or ignore at your leisure: (based on our WHO ARE YOU thread!!!
a) which celebrity/s would you most like to meet and why?
c) location Location:
d) Favourite alcoholic drink:
e) Favourite non-alcoholic drink:
f) Favourite Film/s:
g) Favourite TV Show/s:
i) Best ever moment in your life:
k) Wise words:
PLEASE PLEASE folks, follow the simple rules, spell check, let me have your username or the name to publish it under etc.
Date:Friday June 1 2012
Comedy Duo Forming At Villa? Manager Centre Stump? (Saturday August 23 2014)
Stats: Aston Villa v Newcastle (Saturday August 23 2014)
Something For The Weekend (463) (Friday August 22 2014)
Pre Newcastle Injury News (Friday August 22 2014)
Wild Conspiracy Theories Win Out Over Simple Logic (Friday August 22 2014)
A Fence Sitter & A Doommonger. Mystic v Lawro (Friday August 22 2014)
The Villa Times - 21/08/2014 (Thursday August 21 2014)
Villa Have A Fox In The (Directors) Box (Thursday August 21 2014)
Bennett Makes Loan Move (Wednesday August 20 2014)
The Vital Villa Man Of The Match v Stoke (away) (Wednesday August 20 2014)
|2.||Pride of Lions||604|
|4.||Villan Of The North||311|
|3. Aston Villa||2||1||1||0||+1||4|
|4. Man City||1||1||0||0||+2||3|
|5. West Ham||2||1||0||1||+1||3|
» West Ham : 23/08/2014 18:33:00
» Chelsea : 23/08/2014 18:14:00
» WBA : 23/08/2014 17:08:00
» Southampton : 23/08/2014 17:02:00
|Everton make 2 changes to face Arsenal
» Everton : 23/08/2014 17:00:00