Vital Football

Latest Aston Villa News

Should Villa Ban Vuvuzelas - Poll Result

Should Villa Ban Vuvuzelas - Poll Result

Vital Villa asked in our last poll:

Should Villa ban the vuvuzelas

77% voted yes, they should be banned leaving 23% wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum thread on the subject: Click Here

Previous article: Should Aston Villa Ban The Vuvuzelas

Our latest poll asks for your votes for man of the match v Slovenia with James Milner and James Milner your choices!



Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:J P Fear
Date:Wednesday June 23 2010
Time: 5:56PM

Comments

0
23% want them? As you say Jonathan, they are simply wrong
Trekker
23/06/2010 18:07:00
0
60/40 between Milner and Milner at the moment, going to be a close run thing I think!
mike_field
23/06/2010 19:05:00
0
Never mind those ******* stupid horns. Milner's put himself in the spotlight somewhat after that performance imo.. Good or bad?... Good if we're selling, but bad if we're trying to keep him I guess.
badger0-0
23/06/2010 20:11:00
Page 1/1
  1. 1

Login to post a comment

Best of Vital Network

Recent Aston Villa Articles

The Villa Times - 27/03/2017 (Aston Villa News Round-up)

The latest Aston Villa news and views via the uno fish ial one...

One Of The Greatest Phone Calls You Can Get

Steve Bruce, his moments since coming to Aston Villa...

3rd Minute Applause For 'Our' Little Charlie Round

Forever one of us. Rest in peace little man. 3rd minute applause.

Championship 2016/17 Golden Boot Battle (27/3/17)

The final international break of the Championship 2016/17 season ticks on by and this year could see a number of players break the 20 goal mark.

Archived Vital Villa Articles

Vital Villa articles from

Site Journalists

J P Fear
Editor email
Profile
Mike Field
Editor email
Profile
Steve Wade
no email
Profile
Villa_Grizzly
no email
Profile
Turkish Penguin
no email
Profile
Glensider
no email
Profile
Chris Heath
no email
Profile
M Calucar
no email
Profile
JuanPablo Angel
no email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

Vital Villa Player Of March
Suggested By: JP Fear
Baker10%
Chester13%
Johnstone13%
Taylor0%
Jedinak40%
Hutton6%
Hourihane6%
Lansbury0%
Adomah0%
Bjarnason6%
Amavi0%
Bree0%
Gardner0%
Kodjia6%
ScoopDragon Publishing Entire League Network of Sites

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
1 Newcastle 38 24 6 8 78 38
2 Brighton 38 23 8 7 77 30
3 Huddersfield 37 22 5 10 71 4
4 Leeds Utd 38 21 6 11 69 16
5 Reading 38 20 7 11 67 2
6 Sheff Wed 38 18 8 12 62 9
7 Fulham 38 16 13 9 61 19
8 Norwich 38 16 9 13 57 9
9 Preston 38 15 12 11 57 6
10 Derby County 38 14 11 13 53 3
11 Barnsley 38 14 9 15 51 0
12 Aston Villa 38 13 12 13 51 0
13 Cardiff 38 14 9 15 51 -1
14 Brentford 38 14 8 16 50 3
15 Q.P.R. 38 14 8 16 50 -5
16 Wolves 37 12 9 16 45 -2
17 Ipswich 38 10 15 13 45 -9
18 Birmingham 38 11 12 15 45 -16
19 Bristol City 38 11 8 19 41 -3
20 Forest 38 11 8 19 41 -11
21 Burton 38 10 11 17 41 -14
22 Blackburn 38 9 13 16 40 -11
23 Wigan 38 8 10 20 34 -13
24 Rotherham 38 4 5 29 17 -54
The Vital Football Members League
Latest F1 News
Blog: Australian GP Report
Latest Vital Boxing News
Crolla Soundly Beaten by Linares
Vital Football Comment

Recent Aston Villa Results (view all)

Aston Villa Fixtures (view all)

Apr 1 2017 3:00PM : Norwich City (H)
Sky Bet Championship
Apr 4 2017 7:45PM : Queens Park Rangers (H)
Sky Bet Championship
Apr 8 2017 3:00PM : Burton Albion (a)
Sky Bet Championship
Apr 15 2017 3:00PM : Reading (H)
Sky Bet Championship
Apr 17 2017 2:45PM : Fulham (a)
Sky Bet Championship
Apr 23 2017 12:00PM : Birmingham City (H)
Sky Bet Championship

Vital Members League Table

RankNamePoints
1.The Fear388
2.Pride of Lions306
3.sirdennis302
4.HeathfieldRoad1874276
5.JuanPabloAngel258
6.Sasquatch202
7.Silhillvilla170
8.Melon Donkey158
9.BodyButter145
10.DeanoVilla134
Write for Vital Football