New Villa Laws Can Now Be Intro'd By Villa Fan PM!
The leader of the country is a Villa fan.
The future King of England, Prince William, is a Villa fan.
So we should have no trouble getting some new laws introduced. Here are a few suggestions for our new Prime Ministers first few days in office.
1) All teams not wearing claret blue, whose initials are not AVFC are only allowed to field a 5 a side team . . . . . . . . and the keeper must wear a blindfold.
2) All teams wearing claret and blue whose initials are AVFC must play their players in the correct positions.
3) Villa must be allowed to play the B-lose as often as in necessary for us to accumulate enough points to win the league and for them to be beaten as often as required to get them relegated.
4) Scrap item 3. All clubs in Birmingham to be shut down immediately and their grounds be turned in to lap dancing clubs, except the clubs with the initials AVFC.
5) In the event of a five man team winning the League, all of their results are to be scrapped to ensure fairness, and the title to be given to a team with the initials AVFC.
6) All Public Houses within a 5 mile radius of Villa Park to provide free alcohol, but only to supporters of teams with the initials AVFC. I am sure there are many new laws that could be introduced, but these will do for starters.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.