Majority Vote For Keeper Experience In Final
Vital Villa asked, in a poll suggested by Doug4Ever and Zaphod:
Which Brad do you play at Wembley?
Looks like experience won out with 69% saying Brad Friedel with the remaining 31% voting to stick with the up and coming Brad Guzan.
The full debate with interesting article comments from both sides of this particular debate: Which 'Goalie Brad' Do You Play At Wembley?
Brad Guzan saying he takes nothing for granted final wise: Cup Place Not Guaranteed
What does MON say? Time will tell!
Our latest poll is the win/lose/draw v Arsenal at Villa Park Wednesday night.
Ticket details: www.avfc.co.uk
Join Vital Villa
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.