Advice For Open Training Day
As you may be aware, Thursday’s open training day is now SOLD OUT, and we are set to welcome 11,000 fans to the event.
Here is some info from the club for those who are going:
- Turnstiles originally due to open at 9.15am will now be unlocked at 8.30am to cater for the amount of fans attending. We recommend fans ARRIVE EARLY
- If you are yet to receive your tickets for the event, please call 0800 612 0970 today to arrange duplicates. We would then advise you to collect tickets from Villa Village prior to the event, if possible on Wednesday. On Thursday morning, tickets can be collected from the enquiry window located in between the Villa Village ticket office and the club shop.
- Where possible, please use public transport as car parking at and around the stadium is very restricted.
- If you are driving to the event, please don’t park in residential streets surrounding Villa Park. Car parking is available free of charge in either the Aston Arena Car Park (formerly known as Aston Events Centre) in Aston Hall Road or the Brookvale Road Car Park in Witton Lane.
- Please note – we strongly advise you to avoid bringing baby strollers to the event.
- The family fun lunches in the Holte Suite and Holte Pub are now SOLD OUT but lunch can still be booked in the Cornerflag restaurant by calling 0800 612 0940.
- The event schedule is as follows:
08:30 – turnstiles open – access via Doug Ellis Lower, Trinity Rd Lower, and North St Lower
09:30 – 10:15 – Build up with football freestyler, Jeremy Lynch
10:15 – Interview with Martin O’Neill
10:30 – 11:30 – Training Session
11:35 – Penalty shoot out with Brad Guzan
12noon – 3.30pm – Holte Suite Family Lunch
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.