Blackburn Rovers Fan Opinion On Warnock 'Signing'
Looks like we might have got Warnock (apologies!)
Could you answer a few questions?
1) So, are you surprised to see Warnock leaving Blackburn Rovers?
The rumours have been around all summer but I honestly thought it would die. Looks like we were wrong, I am more then surprised, I am shell-shocked!
2) Why would Blackburn be having to sell last years player of the season?
To be honest, I don't know. Our finances aren't the best, but definitely not the worst. We have signed Gael Givet, who some might say is a better Left back then Warnock, but Stevie is such a versatile player and such a loss
3) What sort of player are we getting, do you think he is a good signing and worth the reported £8m?
At that price, I think he is a steal. He is one of the most underrated players in the Premier League, and always gives 110%. He has pace, gets stuck in, and knows how to counter...
4) What sort of reception will he get on returning to Ewood Park?
Nothing but a standing ovation, unless he spoils it by saying something stupid in the press (which I doubt he will)
5) Big Sam... the right man for the job do you think? What sort of reception does Mark Hughes get these days?
I still think Big Sam is the right man. He did the job last season, I'm sure he has some sort of plan. As for Sparky, well, I am in Australia, so all I can say is what I see on TV. Sparky seems to get a good reception, and does give the crowd the respect they deserve. He left on good terms, good luck to him
6) What are your hopes for the season?
I wasn't confident before this transfer, and now I really don't know. Was hoping a top 10 finish, but sadly, unless our midfielders stay fit, we might just be looking at 12th-14th
Tony (Sasman) from Vital Blackburn plus their article: Warnock IS Going To Villa