An Interview With A Man City Fan
1)You've had long enough now, Mark Hughes yes or no from the fans perspective?
Well I was delighted when Hughes became our manager but I was sad to see Sven go,I was willing to give Hughes time to get it right but he clearly is out of his depth and I think the fans are split on him going or not but I want a change at the end of the season because I've had enough. Hughes to go.
2) Mark Hughes from the club perspective? Surely he won't survive and they'll fall for the 'big name manager' syndrome?
Yes I think your right he wont last after the season ends because I believe we have already agreed with another manager for next season but this manager is already in a job…..Mourinho maybe?
3) Robinho, good, bad or indifferent and do you think the rumours that he is unhappy and will be sold in the summer might be correct?
Robinho is fantastic and has been fantastic for city,he is going through a bad spell and away from home he suffers a bit but for him going in the summer I think that depends on which manager is at city come the summer.
If Mark Hughes is the manager I think Robinho will leave but if we get a world class manager he will stay because the new manager will add to the talent we have already got.
4) Never easy as a City fan is it?! (You don't need to answer that!)
No its never easy and I cant see that changing,we are the only club i know that can snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory.
5) Which of our players would you like and why?
I would love to have Ashley Young,the lad is fantastic and not afraid to take players on,you have a great player on your hands there.
6) We are constantly linked with Micah Richards, Michael Johnson and Daniel Sturridge. Which would you most hate to see leave? You can say them all if you want, but you've got to say why!?
I would hate to see any of them leave, Micah has suffered this season through playing centreback and is becoming better at his normal right back and he will go on to play for England again and he is part of our plans.
Johnson has gone through his troubles and still is and he is a great talent and again with the right help will get back into our team and stay there,as for Danny Sturridge I'm not to sure because of all the rumours regarding his contract demands.
If he indeed is asking for £75k per week I say let him go but if it’s a rumour then I want to see him knuckle down and get injury free because he is a talent and if he lets his football do the talking then he will go on to play for England..so keep your hands off.
7) Man of the season for you? From what I've seen Stephen Ireland must be close?
Indeed Stevie Ireland is player of the season,he has come of age this season and surely must be up there for either young player of the season or even PFA player of the season but I doubt because were not a top 4 club.
8) Bad result for you on Sunday, is the Villa at home just what you need to get back on track or something for you to dread?
This is a game we could do without,it looks like we will be without Robinho,Richards and Bellamy who are all doubts,its not a good time to play villa anytime this season but we might have a secret weapon in Vassell who loves to score against you.
9) Do you think Villa will finish in the top four and do you particularly care ?!
I'm not just saying this but I'm very happy where you are and really hope you break that top 4 up,I was hoping it would be us this season but the players you have are fantastic and a joy to watch and you have a fantastic manager so yes I really hope you do finish in the top 4.
10) Go on then, give us your prediction!
With thanks to Bluemooner from Vital Man City - Click Here My interview with them will appear later.
Oh dear what a question to ask…..my head says 3-1 to villa my heart says 2-1 to city(Vassell scores both) lol