West Ham Fan On Reo-Coker
1. There is mounting speculation that your skipper Nigel Reo-Coker is about to leave Upton Park, why does he want to leave?
Mr Reo-Coker's ego exceeds the club, and so he wants to go. He originally wanted to go to one of the 'top four', but he's made it known he wants to leave now so he's gonna have to put up with you lot.
2. What do you think of Reo-Coker as a player?
When he's happy and settled, he can actually be quite good. Last season he put in some solid displays, looking like something of a powerhouse, but based on this season's pathetic performances, he's been another type of house, if you catch my drift.
3. What do you think about him wanting to leave West Ham!?
He won't be welcome back here next season, put it that way. If it were another player it wouldn't be so bad, but he's meant to be captain of the club.
4. The expected price is in the region of £7-8million. Do you think that is a fair price?
You're welcome to him at that price. Four years ago we paid £500k for him, and if we get more for him than we pay for Parker/Barton, it's good business IMHO.
5. Will you be sorry to see him go or glad to see the back of him?
Glad, very glad to see the back of him. We've had to put up with each other for long enough, he's not wanted here and he doesn't want to be here.
With thanks to Vital West Ham Editor Henry Willis.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.