Another Liverpool Fans View On Sundays Game
Just like the buses (pah, as if I know about public transport wot wot) you wait ages for one, then two come along! We've another Liverpool fans interview ahead of Sunday's home clash with the Anfield boys.
1) Rafa Benitez, has be morphed into Tom Jones for any particular reason?
It's not unusual for people to think this actually he's missing the green green grass of home and over there he's a sex bomb. But on Sunday you'll see him Kiss the badge of the reds when we take home three points.
2) I get the feeling the top two are already written in stone but that the 3rd and 4th places are up for grabs with Arsenal and Liverpool under pressure. What do you think?!?!?
Liverpool are currently joint top and playing, well, badly what happens when we click, when Keane finds his touch, Gerrard is fit , Mascerano is back....the list continues. This could be our year , the mighty Man Utd beaten in the supercup(sorry hang on need to pick myself off the floor from laughing), Arsenal same as last year, Chelsea well yes bank balance still not looking to bad. This year the winners will be ....one of the above four.
3) Gareth Barry - embarrassing saga, a lost opportunity, a sign that the owners and manager aren't in synch? And are you happy or sad that you've not got him?
Good player at Aston Villa, well last season anyway, £20m I'm not sure. Alonso younger and I would say more naturally talented. If he comes cheap in Jan I wouldn't be disappointed. As for owners sooner they sell up the better , don't get me started bring in the oil millionaires
4) What do you see Liverpool achieving this season?
Like I say at the moment we're playing badly and still top,we'll run the league close who knows in the champs league? Omens are there when we won it in 2005 we struggled in qualifying and its in Rome, we love Rome.
5) What do you think of your summer signings?
Keane needs to settle and has done well anywhere he's gone, not sure about full backs hopeful about the new winger we need width.
6) If you could have one player from Villa, who would it be, and who would you send in the opposite direction?
Barry and Finan,,,,,,,sure someone else thought of that!
7) What is your opinion of Aston Villa and also Martin O'Neill? Bet you wish your owners were as good as ours! :o)
Randy has done a good job can we swap Yanks? Martin still out for debate. Did well last year eventually, not sure about the style of football his teams play. He doesn't seem to like personality star players and goes more route one. When it works it's great but if it doesn't sometime he looks lost.
8) Come on then, a prediction, will Gerrard fluke a free kick and convert it in the dying minutes again?! (asked before the news on Gerrards injury by the way!)
He's a legend but even Stevie can't score from a hospital bed, maybe Alonso from out penalty area? 1-0 to the reds late winner from El Nino
With thanks to Vital Liverpool member reddj
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.