Pink & Blue Fan Predicts Villa Win!
1) So the pink and blues are coming to Villa Park to see what the real claret and blue is like, do you enjoy your visit to the home of football?!
If you google 'claret and blue' it's West Ham at the top of the bill, so we'll sidestep your misnomer. Villa Park is a nice enough stadium (Shame about the neighbours.)
2) What have you made of your new owners and is Curbs the man to bring you glories?
A breath of fresh air after the previous regime. We're still finding out about them really but so far, so good. I find it hard to imagine us challenging for Europe every season and I hope we don't get through managers too quickly if not.
Curbishly is a good, experienced Premiership manager but he's no Wenger. I expect we'll finish mid table for a couple of seasons then he'll be replaced in order to 'take the next step' - exactly what happened with Harry Redknapp (our next step was, all too predictably, backwards.)
3) Realistically what do you expect from West Ham in terms of cups and league placings?
Mid table. A cup run is always possible but I won't putting any of my hard earned on us winning a trophy.
4) If you could nab one of our players who would it be and who would you send to us in exchange?
Ashley Young (but he'd only refuse to come. Again.)
5) Will you PLEASE take Marlon Harewood back? What is your opinion of Harewood and Nigel Hokey-Cokey?
NO! Harewood is a confidence player & will end up playing for newly-promoted clubs before the inevitable slide down the football league. A journeyman in the making; the new Dean Windass perhaps? Reo-Coker is not a bad player & I expect he'll do well for you over the next few seasons
6) What do you think of Villa and our boss Martin O'Neill?
No real love nor hate for the Villa. Re: O'Neill, he's got a very good CV & I expect Villa will improve & be successful the longer he stays.
7) Prediction for the game please?
I can't see us winning too many more away games any time soon. A point would be good but I reckon Harewood to net a last minute winner - 2-1.
My interview with Vital West Ham Click Here
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.