Liverpool Fan Predicts 3-1 To Reds
1) How has your season been so far, seems Liverpool are poor starters these days?
The last few seasons we have been poor starters we need to change this to be serious contenders. Home form excellent (fingers crossed for sat...sorry) away form we need to score and defend, basic football rule really
2) Do you think you've blown any chance of winning the league already as some of the pundits are saying?
I personally think it unlikely that Chelsea or Man Utd will drop 11 points and we will remaion unbeaten all season but hey it's a funny old game
3) Is Rafa the right man for Liverpool?
Yes but just cut down on the rotation please, oh and give Robbie a shot.
4) Are Liverpool definitely leaving Anfield now? If so when and what do you think of that?
Planning permission has been given, grants obtained so in theory yes. Anfield will always be the spiritual home of our history but we need to compete financially so we will make the new anfield a historic place too
5) Who should Villa fear in your team this weekend?
Robbie ,Crouch, Kuyt if he palys any of them oh and Belamy, And Zenden......sorry concusion....do you want Zenden by the way?
6) Who do you fear in the Villa team?
Barry takes a good penalty, Sutton could cause problems from set positions, and Baros as our ex players always score against us. Gabby's pace could cause problems at the back.
7) If you could swap one player who would you have from Villa and who would you send to us!?
You could have Zenden and we'd let you have Kewell as a bonus, we'd take Barry or Davies maybe.
8) What do you think of Martin O'Neill and how do you view Aston Villa?
He doesn't always offer exciting football but he gets the results. Good manager for Villa. He has got the passion going again on the pitch and in the stands. You should win at least one cup this year.
9) What do you think the score will be this weekend?
Fowler and Crouch (2) you will score first.
Thanks to the mystery man mate of mine for doing this. I say mate, more care in the community really.