Writer: J P Fear
Date:Saturday September 30 2006
After seeing that game on t'interweb I have a few comments to make:
1) Graham Poll is a disgrace! I don't know if he is just intimidated by Chelsea or if he is in fact a Chelsea fan but some of those decisions were disgraceful, especially the foul on Angel where a good argument could be made for a sending off as I believe that he was the last man (looked that way from the camera angle). Having said that, I think, given the chances each side created, a draw was about right.
2) Can we have Sean Wright Phillips please? Chelsea use him so rarely and he'd get a regular game at Vill Park. Come on Sean, you know you want to be a VP legend.
3) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
4) Can we have Drogba? Villa are crying out for a player like him. The best I can think of that might be available is John Carew. I personally don't like him or rate his skills but you can't argue with his scoring record.
5) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!
6) Melberg is a rock, what a class act.
7) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!!
8) Ridgewell is great coming forward, a dimension that many centre-halves lack.
9) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!!
10) I'm so glad that Barry is ours! Even when out done but Robben's and Phillips' pace he remained composed.
11) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
12) Our defence is so composed it is unbelievable!! Even facing some of the best attacking players in the world they were not phased. Well done lads!!!
13) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
14) Baros is starting to look sharp. I just hope that he and Angel can play together alot more as there was a lack of understanding at times.
15) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
16) Angel may not have his shooting boots on but he certainly is playing well, setting up play, holding up the ball, winning aerial battles (against Terry - that was great to see) and defending like a hero.
17) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
18) Gabby WILL be a star!!!!!!!
19) GRAHAM POLL IS A BLOODY DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Villain Of The North
Date:Saturday September 30 2006
Safety, Then Security - Sherwood Has To Plan Ahead (Saturday March 28 2015)
Lambert Left Villa Healthy (Saturday March 28 2015)
Something For The Weekend (488) (Friday March 27 2015)
Vital Villa Player Of The Month For March - Vote (Friday March 27 2015)
The Vital Villa Man Of The Match v Swansea (Late!) (Friday March 27 2015)
The Aston Villa Injury Table Updated (Friday March 27 2015)
Too High A Price For Keeping The British End Up? (Friday March 27 2015)
Burke Heads To Notts County (Thursday March 26 2015)
Kinsella Heads To Luton Town (Thursday March 26 2015)
Cole Praises Delph's Qualities (Thursday March 26 2015)
|1.||Pride of Lions||999|
|10.||Villan Of The North||194|
|Hull City||2||-||0||Aston Villa|
|15. Hull City||30||6||10||14||-12||28|
|16. Aston Villa||30||7||7||16||-20||28|
|West Ham Still in European Contention!
» West Ham : 29/03/2015 10:33:00
|Ibrahimovic for United?
» Man Utd : 29/03/2015 10:27:01
|Nani`s Coming Back
» Man Utd : 29/03/2015 10:20:00
|Van Gaal Chasing a £1million Bonus!
» Man Utd : 29/03/2015 10:14:00
|Is Juventus the Destination?
» Man Utd : 29/03/2015 10:09:01