Great Game, Shame About The Ref
After seeing that game on t'interweb I have a few comments to make:
1) Graham Poll is a disgrace! I don't know if he is just intimidated by Chelsea or if he is in fact a Chelsea fan but some of those decisions were disgraceful, especially the foul on Angel where a good argument could be made for a sending off as I believe that he was the last man (looked that way from the camera angle). Having said that, I think, given the chances each side created, a draw was about right.
2) Can we have Sean Wright Phillips please? Chelsea use him so rarely and he'd get a regular game at Vill Park. Come on Sean, you know you want to be a VP legend.
3) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
4) Can we have Drogba? Villa are crying out for a player like him. The best I can think of that might be available is John Carew. I personally don't like him or rate his skills but you can't argue with his scoring record.
5) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!
6) Melberg is a rock, what a class act.
7) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!!
8) Ridgewell is great coming forward, a dimension that many centre-halves lack.
9) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!!
10) I'm so glad that Barry is ours! Even when out done but Robben's and Phillips' pace he remained composed.
11) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
12) Our defence is so composed it is unbelievable!! Even facing some of the best attacking players in the world they were not phased. Well done lads!!!
13) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
14) Baros is starting to look sharp. I just hope that he and Angel can play together alot more as there was a lack of understanding at times.
15) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
16) Angel may not have his shooting boots on but he certainly is playing well, setting up play, holding up the ball, winning aerial battles (against Terry - that was great to see) and defending like a hero.
17) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
18) Gabby WILL be a star!!!!!!!
19) GRAHAM POLL IS A BLOODY DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Villain Of The North