Writer: J P Fear
Date:Saturday September 30 2006
After seeing that game on t'interweb I have a few comments to make:
1) Graham Poll is a disgrace! I don't know if he is just intimidated by Chelsea or if he is in fact a Chelsea fan but some of those decisions were disgraceful, especially the foul on Angel where a good argument could be made for a sending off as I believe that he was the last man (looked that way from the camera angle). Having said that, I think, given the chances each side created, a draw was about right.
2) Can we have Sean Wright Phillips please? Chelsea use him so rarely and he'd get a regular game at Vill Park. Come on Sean, you know you want to be a VP legend.
3) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
4) Can we have Drogba? Villa are crying out for a player like him. The best I can think of that might be available is John Carew. I personally don't like him or rate his skills but you can't argue with his scoring record.
5) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!
6) Melberg is a rock, what a class act.
7) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!!
8) Ridgewell is great coming forward, a dimension that many centre-halves lack.
9) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!!
10) I'm so glad that Barry is ours! Even when out done but Robben's and Phillips' pace he remained composed.
11) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
12) Our defence is so composed it is unbelievable!! Even facing some of the best attacking players in the world they were not phased. Well done lads!!!
13) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
14) Baros is starting to look sharp. I just hope that he and Angel can play together alot more as there was a lack of understanding at times.
15) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
16) Angel may not have his shooting boots on but he certainly is playing well, setting up play, holding up the ball, winning aerial battles (against Terry - that was great to see) and defending like a hero.
17) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
18) Gabby WILL be a star!!!!!!!
19) GRAHAM POLL IS A BLOODY DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Villain Of The North
Date:Saturday September 30 2006
Drennan Returns - So Time For A Round Up (Wednesday October 22 2014)
Okore Not Ready For Premiership Action (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Nathan Baker Picks Up Hamstring Injury (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Lambert Hoping Everton Was A Blip (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Sanchez Now Ready To Be Relied Upon (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Grealish Back To Nottingham? (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Poll - Which Kick Off Times Do You Hate The Most? (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Lambert Aug 2012 - Promises Of Attacking Football (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Vital Villa Man Of The Match v Everton (Away) (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Keep Doing The Same Thing = Same Old Results (Tuesday October 21 2014)
|1.||Pride of Lions||661|
|8.||Villan Of The North||149|
|Aston Villa||0||-||2||Man City|
|Aston Villa||2||-||1||Hull City|
|11. Hull City||8||2||4||2||0||10|
|12. Aston Villa||8||3||1||4||-8||10|
|15. Leicester City||8||2||3||3||-2||9|
|Now! That First Penalty Against Maribor!
» Chelsea : 23/10/2014 02:00:00
|Could the Improbable Happen?
» Chelsea : 23/10/2014 01:00:00
|Isn't It The Sign Of A Great Team?
» Arsenal : 23/10/2014 00:45:00
» Chelsea : 22/10/2014 22:23:00
» Liverpool : 22/10/2014 21:51:00