Writer: J P Fear
Date:Saturday September 30 2006
After seeing that game on t'interweb I have a few comments to make:
1) Graham Poll is a disgrace! I don't know if he is just intimidated by Chelsea or if he is in fact a Chelsea fan but some of those decisions were disgraceful, especially the foul on Angel where a good argument could be made for a sending off as I believe that he was the last man (looked that way from the camera angle). Having said that, I think, given the chances each side created, a draw was about right.
2) Can we have Sean Wright Phillips please? Chelsea use him so rarely and he'd get a regular game at Vill Park. Come on Sean, you know you want to be a VP legend.
3) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
4) Can we have Drogba? Villa are crying out for a player like him. The best I can think of that might be available is John Carew. I personally don't like him or rate his skills but you can't argue with his scoring record.
5) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!
6) Melberg is a rock, what a class act.
7) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!!
8) Ridgewell is great coming forward, a dimension that many centre-halves lack.
9) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!!
10) I'm so glad that Barry is ours! Even when out done but Robben's and Phillips' pace he remained composed.
11) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
12) Our defence is so composed it is unbelievable!! Even facing some of the best attacking players in the world they were not phased. Well done lads!!!
13) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
14) Baros is starting to look sharp. I just hope that he and Angel can play together alot more as there was a lack of understanding at times.
15) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
16) Angel may not have his shooting boots on but he certainly is playing well, setting up play, holding up the ball, winning aerial battles (against Terry - that was great to see) and defending like a hero.
17) Graham Poll is a disgrace!!!
18) Gabby WILL be a star!!!!!!!
19) GRAHAM POLL IS A BLOODY DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Villain Of The North
Date:Saturday September 30 2006
U18s Through To The Fourth Round (Tuesday December 10 2013)
Four Games Until The Halfway Point For Villa... (Tuesday December 10 2013)
The Villa Times - 10/12/2013 (Tuesday December 10 2013)
VMF Newsletter For December (Tuesday December 10 2013)
Villa Away To Newcastle United Time Change For Sky (Tuesday December 10 2013)
Aston Villa Linked To Two In Jan Transfer Gossip (Tuesday December 10 2013)
FA Youth Cup To Be Screened (Monday December 9 2013)
Lambert Philosophical Following Defeat (Monday December 9 2013)
Grizzly Report - Fulham v Villa (Monday December 9 2013)
Stats: Fulham v Aston Villa (Sunday December 8 2013)
|4.||Pride of Lions||168|
|West Ham||0||-||0||Aston Villa|
|9. Man Utd||15||6||4||5||3||22|
|11. Aston Villa||15||5||4||6||-2||19|
|12. Hull City||15||5||3||7||-6||18|
|Distin happy to sign new Everton deal
» Everton : 11/12/2013 11:06:00
» Spurs : 11/12/2013 09:17:00
|Will Arsenal Still Top The League In January?
» Man City : 11/12/2013 08:33:00
|Building a Squad
» Spurs : 11/12/2013 08:18:00
|Dortmund Hint at Chelsea Target Exit
» Chelsea : 11/12/2013 07:38:00
|Goal Shy Strikers!
» Chelsea : 11/12/2013 07:36:00
|Poyet After a New Keeper?
» Sunderland : 11/12/2013 05:55:00