Final Push For Takeover
My information is that a final push to take acceptances over 90% thus making the takeover unconditional is happening.
I believe that the only thing to have stopped it going unconditional already is the number of forms sent back wrongly filled in OR sent back without the share certificates. In these instances new forms have to be sent out and the registrars have to explain where the problem was, obviously that then takes up more time waiting for the correctly filled in forms to be returned.
So if you are still pondering and decide to return your form, fill it in carefully and don't forget the share certificate or enclose a letter explaining that you no longer have a certificate.
So very close now, lets give that final push and get the new board in place to start the real business of making Villa a force to be reckoned with once again!
For all those emailing me panicking or asking on forums, this doesn't mean the takeover is going to fall through now, have faith and steady the old nerves, being at 85.5% by the first deadline was a stunning return and we will soon be over the finish line!