Vital Football

Latest Aston Villa News

75% Want O'Leary Gone

75% Want O'Leary Gone

Vital Villa asked in a poll how you were feeling about David O'Leary now the dust has settled on last seasons fiasco.

Seems the feelings of anger haven't been reduced though with 66% saying they were gutted he is still at Villa and still want him gone.

More worryingly for Villa 7% said they won't return until he has gone.

23% wanted him to stay and 2% did want him gone but are not as angry now.

That left 2% saying their dislike had grown.

If anyone has any polls they want asked, send the suggestion via the 'suggest a poll' link funnily enough right by the poll box!

Our latest one asks how far England can progress in the World Cup.


Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:J P Fear
Date:Thursday June 15 2006
Time: 1:38PM

Comments

0
No great surprise, he hasn't really done to well for Villa
Trig the yid
15/06/2006 13:42:00
0
agreed Yid. Most of us hate him on here. Apparently we are all sugarbags...
crosswesleyanchapel
15/06/2006 13:52:00
0
We are all sugarbags in DOL's opinion. Sugarbags was DOL's word cause they wouldn't allow him to say m0ther*****ers on the telly!
ooahPaulMcGrath
15/06/2006 16:01:00
0
if u have a bad start he must go otherwise i can see u dragged into a realgation battle
green giant 12
15/06/2006 19:05:00
0
As long as we dont have him at Hull I dunt care but i can see Villa having another Poor season.
matty17x
15/06/2006 20:43:00
0
What was that Fear, 75% want O'Leary to go and the other 25% are Blue Noses ? ;o)
Villain Of The North
15/06/2006 21:29:00
0
yeah i agree mate who would of said yes i dont know of any dol fans ....
south coast villain
15/06/2006 21:44:00
0
There are some who think he should be given the chance to correct last seasons mistakes to be fair. From what I've seen across the net, the 75/25 ratio isn't too far off. Wonder how many of the 75% he would win over with a good start to the new season?
The Fear
16/06/2006 09:28:00
0
most of the fans dislike him know irrelevant of what happens on the pitch ,If they change after a couple of results they really are fickle..
south coast villain
16/06/2006 09:51:00
0
I think most of the problems revolve around the fact that he maybe, not among the best paid managers in the prem. If thats the case, then DDE will obviously keep him.
FEn_100
16/06/2006 11:46:00
Page 1/2
  1. 1
  2. 2

Login to post a comment

Best of Vital Network

Recent Aston Villa Articles

Stats: Blackburn v Aston Villa

All the stats from Blackburn (1) vs (0) Aston Villa, Ewood Park, 29/4/17 Att: 21,884

Follow Live On Twitter - Blackburn v Aston Villa

Aston Villa go to Ewood Park as the visitors to Blackburn today, this will be a 3pm kick-off.

Something For The Weekend (573)

I just love it when a much-scorned player answers his critics, especially when that critic is myself.

Bruce Confirms Four Summer Targets Max

Manager Steve Bruce has confirmed that this summer he will be after four 'players of real quality' as we look for a real promotion challenge in 2017/18.

Archived Vital Villa Articles

Vital Villa articles from

Site Journalists

J P Fear
Editor email
Profile
Mike Field
Editor email
Profile
Steve Wade
no email
Profile
Villa_Grizzly
no email
Profile
Turkish Penguin
no email
Profile
Glensider
no email
Profile
Chris Heath
no email
Profile
M Calucar
no email
Profile
JuanPablo Angel
no email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

Blackburn MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Johnstone9%
Hutton50%
Chester8%
Baker8%
Taylor25%
Bacuna0%
Hourihane0%
Gardner0%
Lansbury0%
Kodjia0%
Hogan0%
Sub - Agbonlahor0%
Sub - Adomah0%
Sub - Grealish0%
ScoopDragon Publishing Entire League Network of Sites

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
P Brighton 45 28 8 9 92 34
P Newcastle 45 28 7 10 91 42
3 Reading 45 25 7 13 82 2
4 Sheff Wed 45 24 9 12 81 16
5 Huddersfield 45 25 6 14 81 1
6 Fulham 45 21 14 10 77 27
7 Leeds Utd 45 22 8 15 74 14
8 Norwich 45 19 10 16 67 12
9 Derby County 45 18 12 15 66 4
10 Brentford 45 18 10 17 64 12
11 Preston 45 16 14 15 62 2
12 Aston Villa 45 16 13 16 61 -1
13 Cardiff 45 16 11 18 59 -4
14 Barnsley 45 15 13 17 58 0
15 Wolves 45 15 10 20 55 -5
16 Ipswich 45 13 16 16 55 -7
17 Bristol City 45 15 9 21 54 -5
18 Q.P.R. 45 15 8 22 53 -10
19 Burton 45 13 13 19 52 -12
20 Birmingham 45 12 14 19 50 -20
21 Forest 45 13 9 23 48 -13
22 Blackburn 45 11 15 19 48 -14
R Wigan 45 10 11 24 41 -17
R Rotherham 45 5 7 33 22 -58
Write for Vital Football
Latest F1 News
Blog: Sochi Qualifying
Latest Vital Boxing News
Klitschko Wants Joshua Re-Match
The Vital Football Members League

Recent Aston Villa Results (view all)

Aston Villa Fixtures (view all)

May 7 2017 12:00PM : Brighton & Hove Albion (H)
Sky Bet Championship

Vital Members League Table

RankNamePoints
1.JuanPabloAngel416
2.Pride of Lions373
3.The Fear303
4.sirdennis294
5.Silhillvilla222
6.Melon Donkey189
7.HeathfieldRoad1874186
8.kefkat165
9.Fulford156
10.Sasquatch148
Vital Football Comment