The official site has reminded fans that the 'price freeze' offered for season ticket purchases runs out on June 16th.
The freeze was done to encourage fans to buy or renew their season tickets.
I have a different and far more radical way to attract fans though:
1) Don't keep a widely pillared and unpopular manager
2) Don't make the manager sell players from an already small squad
3) Do everything in your power to keep the quality players like Milan Baros at Villa
4) BUY SOME QUALITY SQUAD ADDITIONS
5) Bring in Martin O'Neil to guarantee an influx of interest and optimism
6) Send me a cheque for £100 000 (as likely as them doing any of the above 1-5)
Hopefully way seven is a given for most Villa fans,that being remove Doug Ellis from Villa Park!
Operations Director, Steve Stride told the official site:' There are always many considerations when applying a pricing structure and the price freeze is our way of showing our gratitude for supporter-loyalty during the last 9 months. Our concessionary pricing structure is also amongst the most innovative around and the fact that we have three tiers for junior season ticket holders proves our commitment to providing a platform for our younger fans to watch Premiership football on a regular and affordable basis.'
0% finance is also available (which is a great addition, far better than the old interest rates for the higher purchase scheme).
You also get the Claret & Blue magazine, a copy of the yearbook but there is no mention of what used to be a free subscription to Villa World.
To renew online; Click Here
Manager Tim Sherwood has spoken of his disappointment - and shouldered the blame - for today's one nil loss to Stoke City.
All the stats from Aston Villa (0) vs (1) Stoke, Villa Park, 3/10/15 Att: 33,189
Statistics, damn lies and Aston Villa..
Bit of a mix and match today from manager Tim Sherwood's pre Stoke press conference.
|1.||Pride of Lions||192|