Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday March 15 2006
Article submitted by DeanoVilla. (To submit articles, use the drop down Vital Membership menu)
1. We can't defend set pieces, despite our manager being a great centre back in his day.
2. We can't take set pieces. Always hit the first man, or loop it straight over the top of everyone.
3. You can't build a team around Gavin McCann.
4. Gavin Mccann suffers from short term memory loss and forgets which team he is playing for during games. Surely the only way to explain his wayward passing?
5. Liam Ridgewell should have been a kickboxer, not a footballer.
6. Thomas Sorensen is an average keeper, afraid of hurting his hands.
7. Steven Davis is not ready to play every single game.
8. If you get on the wrong side of O'Leary you will be ignored for selection despite the small squad.
9. David O'Leary does not like Aston Villa. He is the equivalent of a Bank Manager working in McDonalds (or at least he thinks he is).
10. Doug Ellis will NEVER leave.
11. Ian Broomfield gets paid a packet for doing nothing.
12. Juan Pablo Angel gets paid a packet for doing nothing.
13. TV Pundits hate us.
14. But not as much as David O'Leary hates us.
15. Fans are turning their backs and attendances will be down next year.
16. Doug Ellis does NOT run a tight ship.
17. It's always someone else's fault hey David?
18. You can't play the long ball game with Kevin Phillips and Luke Moore upfront.
19. Gareth Barry should be in the England squad.
20. We need a new manager and board before we can even think about progressing.
By an unhappy DeanoVilla
Date:Wednesday March 15 2006
Randy In Praise Of Lambert - Sod The Fans (Wednesday April 16 2014)
Villa Confirm Suspensions (Tuesday April 15 2014)
Time To Unite - The Fans Already Have (Tuesday April 15 2014)
Culverhouse and Karsa Suspended (Tuesday April 15 2014)
U21s Lose To Chelsea (Monday April 14 2014)
Skipper - We Are In A Relegation Battle Again (Monday April 14 2014)
AVFC - The Remaining Games For Survival (Monday April 14 2014)
Villa Away Fans Call For Lambert Sacking (Video) (Monday April 14 2014)
Grizzly: Palace away (Sunday April 13 2014)
The Whispers Are Amplifying - Lambert Must Go (Sunday April 13 2014)
|1.||Pride of Lions||800|
|7.||Villan Of The North||181|
|Crystal Palace||1||-||0||Aston Villa|
|Man Utd||4||-||1||Aston Villa|
|11. Crystal Palace||34||12||4||18||-14||40|
|12. West Ham||34||10||7||17||-9||37|
|13. Hull City||33||10||6||17||-6||36|
|14. Aston Villa||33||9||7||17||-14||34|
|More Courtois Mischief?
» Chelsea : 17/04/2014 07:44:00
|Liverpool: Sturridge In Fitness Race
» Liverpool : 17/04/2014 07:44:00
|Drogba on the Move!
» Chelsea : 17/04/2014 07:42:00
|Twist and Shake
» Chelsea : 17/04/2014 07:19:00
|It's unofficial: Man City Won't Win the League
» Chelsea : 17/04/2014 07:17:00
|Should they stay or should they go?
» Spurs : 17/04/2014 06:04:00
|The NUFC Gospel According To Tyler
» Newcastle : 16/04/2014 23:36:00