Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday March 15 2006
Article submitted by DeanoVilla. (To submit articles, use the drop down Vital Membership menu)
1. We can't defend set pieces, despite our manager being a great centre back in his day.
2. We can't take set pieces. Always hit the first man, or loop it straight over the top of everyone.
3. You can't build a team around Gavin McCann.
4. Gavin Mccann suffers from short term memory loss and forgets which team he is playing for during games. Surely the only way to explain his wayward passing?
5. Liam Ridgewell should have been a kickboxer, not a footballer.
6. Thomas Sorensen is an average keeper, afraid of hurting his hands.
7. Steven Davis is not ready to play every single game.
8. If you get on the wrong side of O'Leary you will be ignored for selection despite the small squad.
9. David O'Leary does not like Aston Villa. He is the equivalent of a Bank Manager working in McDonalds (or at least he thinks he is).
10. Doug Ellis will NEVER leave.
11. Ian Broomfield gets paid a packet for doing nothing.
12. Juan Pablo Angel gets paid a packet for doing nothing.
13. TV Pundits hate us.
14. But not as much as David O'Leary hates us.
15. Fans are turning their backs and attendances will be down next year.
16. Doug Ellis does NOT run a tight ship.
17. It's always someone else's fault hey David?
18. You can't play the long ball game with Kevin Phillips and Luke Moore upfront.
19. Gareth Barry should be in the England squad.
20. We need a new manager and board before we can even think about progressing.
By an unhappy DeanoVilla
Date:Wednesday March 15 2006
Vital Villa Man Of The Match v Bournemouth FA Cup (Wednesday January 28 2015)
Fans Have A False Narrative - Lambert STAYING (Wednesday January 28 2015)
Aston Villa Is A 'Classic Car` Football Club (Wednesday January 28 2015)
Jack Needs To Tweet About Eggs (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Okore On Mr Reliable Hutton (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Delph Talks Twinkletoes (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Allen Rubbishes Aston Villa Interest (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Steer Wants Yeovil Extension (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Villa's Tuesday Transfer Round Up - 27/1/15 (Tuesday January 27 2015)
U21s Snatch Blackburn Victory (Tuesday January 27 2015)
|4.||Pride of Lions||636|
|Leicester City||1||-||0||Aston Villa|
|Aston Villa||0||-||0||Crystal Palace|
|Aston Villa||1||-||1||Man Utd|
|13. Crystal Palace||22||5||8||9||-8||23|
|15. Aston Villa||22||5||7||10||-14||22|
|18. Hull City||22||4||7||11||-10||19|
|Vital Villa Man Of The Match v Bournemouth FA Cup
» Aston Villa : 28/01/2015 11:54:00
|Fans Have A False Narrative - Lambert STAYING
» Aston Villa : 28/01/2015 11:35:00
|Ukrainian winger holds out for Everton move
» Everton : 28/01/2015 11:00:00
|Martinez not a fan of January market
» Everton : 28/01/2015 10:35:00
|Should Diego Expect the Worst?
» Chelsea : 28/01/2015 10:10:00