Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday March 15 2006
Article submitted by DeanoVilla. (To submit articles, use the drop down Vital Membership menu)
1. We can't defend set pieces, despite our manager being a great centre back in his day.
2. We can't take set pieces. Always hit the first man, or loop it straight over the top of everyone.
3. You can't build a team around Gavin McCann.
4. Gavin Mccann suffers from short term memory loss and forgets which team he is playing for during games. Surely the only way to explain his wayward passing?
5. Liam Ridgewell should have been a kickboxer, not a footballer.
6. Thomas Sorensen is an average keeper, afraid of hurting his hands.
7. Steven Davis is not ready to play every single game.
8. If you get on the wrong side of O'Leary you will be ignored for selection despite the small squad.
9. David O'Leary does not like Aston Villa. He is the equivalent of a Bank Manager working in McDonalds (or at least he thinks he is).
10. Doug Ellis will NEVER leave.
11. Ian Broomfield gets paid a packet for doing nothing.
12. Juan Pablo Angel gets paid a packet for doing nothing.
13. TV Pundits hate us.
14. But not as much as David O'Leary hates us.
15. Fans are turning their backs and attendances will be down next year.
16. Doug Ellis does NOT run a tight ship.
17. It's always someone else's fault hey David?
18. You can't play the long ball game with Kevin Phillips and Luke Moore upfront.
19. Gareth Barry should be in the England squad.
20. We need a new manager and board before we can even think about progressing.
By an unhappy DeanoVilla
Date:Wednesday March 15 2006
Sherwood - Give The Strikers Better Service (Monday March 2 2015)
Sherwood - The Pressure Is On Ahead Of West Brom (Monday March 2 2015)
All Change - New Albion Injury Update (Monday March 2 2015)
That Fat Lady Isn't Singing - There Is Hope AVFC (Monday March 2 2015)
Delph - Put Newcastle Disappointment Into Albion (Monday March 2 2015)
Clark On Strange West Brom Week (Monday March 2 2015)
The Relegation Run In - Results & Fixtures Updated (Monday March 2 2015)
Villa Fans - Get Down And Get With It! (Monday March 2 2015)
A Bit Of Hope On The Maths For Aston Villa! (Monday March 2 2015)
Players Of AVFC - Are You Lions Or Mice? (Monday March 2 2015)
|1.||Pride of Lions||82|
|7.||Villan Of The North||34|
|9.||Stephen Jay Hawkings||22|
|Hull City||2||-||0||Aston Villa|
|15. Hull City||27||6||8||13||-11||26|
|19. Aston Villa||27||5||7||15||-24||22|
|20. Leicester City||26||4||6||16||-18||18|
|The Ped Report..Liverpool 2-1 City
» Man City : 02/03/2015 21:08:00
|Diamond Formation Yet Again vs Spurs?
» Swansea : 02/03/2015 20:40:00
|Jedinak Charged Following West Ham Elbow
» Crystal Palace : 02/03/2015 20:38:00
|Sigurdsson Set To Return Against Former Club Spurs
» Swansea : 02/03/2015 20:30:00
|Mike Dean In Charge Of Hull v Sunderland
» Sunderland : 02/03/2015 20:28:00