Writer: J P Fear
Date:Wednesday March 15 2006
Article submitted by DeanoVilla. (To submit articles, use the drop down Vital Membership menu)
1. We can't defend set pieces, despite our manager being a great centre back in his day.
2. We can't take set pieces. Always hit the first man, or loop it straight over the top of everyone.
3. You can't build a team around Gavin McCann.
4. Gavin Mccann suffers from short term memory loss and forgets which team he is playing for during games. Surely the only way to explain his wayward passing?
5. Liam Ridgewell should have been a kickboxer, not a footballer.
6. Thomas Sorensen is an average keeper, afraid of hurting his hands.
7. Steven Davis is not ready to play every single game.
8. If you get on the wrong side of O'Leary you will be ignored for selection despite the small squad.
9. David O'Leary does not like Aston Villa. He is the equivalent of a Bank Manager working in McDonalds (or at least he thinks he is).
10. Doug Ellis will NEVER leave.
11. Ian Broomfield gets paid a packet for doing nothing.
12. Juan Pablo Angel gets paid a packet for doing nothing.
13. TV Pundits hate us.
14. But not as much as David O'Leary hates us.
15. Fans are turning their backs and attendances will be down next year.
16. Doug Ellis does NOT run a tight ship.
17. It's always someone else's fault hey David?
18. You can't play the long ball game with Kevin Phillips and Luke Moore upfront.
19. Gareth Barry should be in the England squad.
20. We need a new manager and board before we can even think about progressing.
By an unhappy DeanoVilla
Date:Wednesday March 15 2006
Vital Villa Man Of Match v Southampton (Wednesday April 23 2014)
Sylla - Not As Dramatic As He Sounds (Wednesday April 23 2014)
Robinson Looking For More (Monday April 21 2014)
Villa Fans Praised - By A Villa Fan! (Monday April 21 2014)
Dear Randy...A Fans Retort (Sunday April 20 2014)
Club Statement From Randy Lerner (Sunday April 20 2014)
Randy A Willing Seller - But No Deals Done (Sunday April 20 2014)
Vlaar - We Still Need A Win (Saturday April 19 2014)
Lambert Hails Huge Southampton Point (Saturday April 19 2014)
U21 Manchester City Clash Set (Saturday April 19 2014)
|1.||Pride of Lions||1094|
|5.||Villan Of The North||273|
|Crystal Palace||1||-||0||Aston Villa|
|Man Utd||4||-||1||Aston Villa|
|12. West Ham||35||10||7||18||-10||37|
|14. Hull City||34||10||6||18||-9||36|
|15. Aston Villa||34||9||8||17||-14||35|
|Options to replace Lloris?
» Spurs : 24/04/2014 10:39:00
|Stoke aim to be record breakers
» Stoke : 24/04/2014 10:31:00
|Kightly set for exit door
» Stoke : 24/04/2014 10:12:00
|Ref Watch: Marriner to officiate Stoke v Tottenham
» Stoke : 24/04/2014 09:57:00
|Everton to make summer swoop for Welbeck
» Everton : 24/04/2014 09:45:00
|Liverpool: New-Look Anfield Unveiled
» Liverpool : 24/04/2014 09:19:00
|Where are we?
» Spurs : 24/04/2014 08:40:00